Unprocessed letters

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unprocessed letters

Can't get into level 6; it says to make sure I have no unprocessed letters in my mail box. I have enough combos and have bought and used every item on levels 1 to 5. Where is my mailbox?

Please help. I have tried everything! I need to destroy more things!!!!!!!

puggsoy's picture

It means make sure that you've read all the letters up to this point, so that you keep up with the story. Make sure you have space for a letter (if not just burn something), and one should arrive. Then once you've read it (and any more that you might get), you should be able to buy the next catalogue.

Thanks Puggsoy,
Alas this doesn't help. I have bags of space for a letter, I bought loads of extra slots. I have burnt a lot since I got enough combos to get to level 6. I think it's possible but not certain I didn't read a letter and burnt it. I get the feeling this is a game flow error where I am now in an impossible to get out of situation.

FYI I am on Ipad if that helps. My score is 999 and I've been playing for almost 5 hours.

puggsoy's picture

I'm not even sure it's possible to burn letters before reading them, and if you do it should resend it. However it's possible that there's a bug or two in the iPad version.

From what I can see it's either a bug or some unique glitch for your specific situation, so I can't help you any further. Hopefully Allan will see this though, he might be able to help (or you can send an email to Tomorrow Corporation).

LittleInfernoJustForMe's picture

All I can think of is to make sure you have bought everything from catalog 5 at least once.

allanblomquist's picture

we've never run into anyone encountering a game flow bug like that but i suppose it's possible. is it possible to copy the save file off an ipad somehow? if i had the save file i could tell you if the profile was in a state that made it impossible to continue.

the letter that would block you from going to catalog 6 is the one where sugar plumps burns down her house and your curtains get burned. did you ever receive that letter and if so, did you go through that sequence?

Thanks for the timely feedback all. No I have not received that letter and my curtains are still there. indeed it occurs to me I haven't herd from sugar plumps for over an hour of play time. Sorry to be your bug but these things happen.

No idea how to handle ipad save files. Happy to give it a go if someone can tell me how.

Exquisite game guys. Great music, graphic, animation, script and libretto combination. Its quality gaming setting the standard.

Daxar's picture

Come to think of it, I sequence-broke on one playthrough where Sugar Plumps gave you the curtains. I exited right before I got the letter, and when I came back, the curtains were there and I never got the letter. It didn't prevent me from progressing, but it may be related.

Can confirm this, @Daxar. Exited the game when this specific letter came in. When I restarted the game, the curtains were burned, but the letter still there. Opened it, and the animation went through. I was possible to continue and finish the game. (On the PC/Windows version)