Changing language on Android

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
puggsoy's picture
Changing language on Android

Hey everybody, it's me again! First off I should apologise for (as far as I remember) basically disappearing, never to be heard of again; both here and on GooFans. Things happened, my life started moving forward and I guess these communities floated to the back of my mind.
I should probably say more but I feel like this place isn't particularly active. I'll pop into GooFans as well later on and make a more fleshed out post for this there. For now, I have something LI related.

How does one go about changing the language on Android? I recently got a new phone that I wanted to play LI on, but in Dutch instead of English. On Windows it seems like I have to modify settings.txt to change the language, but I'm not sure how to do it on Android. Anyone know how?

puggsoy's picture

OK well it seems this forum is dead, but just in case anybody else ever comes across this and wants to know, apparently you'll need to change the device's language to the one you want to play in. Makes sense I guess, but still a bit annoying.