plushies?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
plushies?

i really love the game and i want real plushies and toys with Sugar Plumps pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kirdneh's picture

Well, you COULD contact the marketing division of Tomorrow Corporation.
Once it exists. : P
I really think that Little Inferno toys are highly unlikely, unless some company likes Little Inferno enough to start creating products for them. But Little Inferno is popular under a certain group (us, indie gamers, pyromaniacs). A company will probably only consider a game that is extremely popular, like Halo or Super Mario or Angry Birds. If they were to create a product of Little Inferno, most people (sadly) would not recognize it at all.
Sorry, but unless LI receives a massive upshot of popularity, the chances of that are slim.

puggsoy's picture

I think the biggest problem with this is that 90% of people who buy them will burn them. I mean if you let people get their hands on something that's in the game, chances are they're going to use it for the same purpose as in-game if possible. It'll only make people more likely to copy the game, which is one of the main issues surrounding the game (what with people worried about kids playing with fire and whatnot).

Personally I would love to buy the Toy Pirate or Boss Plushie, but for the above reasons I don't think it's likely.