Dispose of items

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dispose of items

Probably a simple question but I am being told to dispose of items before I can continue. Have not been able to figure out how. Help appreciated.

puggsoy's picture

I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it means burn them. In any case there's no way to get rid of them other than burning them anyway.

There is nothing in my room to burn. It tells me to dispose of items when I am choosing things in the catalog. So I can't get any further. Help!

movildima's picture

You have to drag items from the inventory in your fireplace. And then burn them if you want : )
The fact is that your inventory can't hold more than a certain amount of items.

There is nothing in my fireplace, it is completely empty. The only thing I can do is open the catalog and when I choose any item I am told that I need to dispose of items. What am I missing? I cannot drag items from the catalog to dispose of them. I am completely stuck.

puggsoy's picture

OK, go to your fireplace screen. At the bottom of the screen, to the right of the catalogue button, are there any items? If there are, drag those upwards into your fireplace, and burn them. If not, there must be a problem with your game.